Monday, September 15, 2008

Layout Catch Up - Part 2

My goddaughter -doesn't she look like a sweetie! Did this one for a Dana Frantz play day and used one of Tracy Blankenship's awesome templates! Credits
This is another Tracy template and some goodies from Holly McCaig. I got Penny this little coat because she won't go out in the rain. Now I've got to wait for some more rain to see if it helps. Credits
This is one of my aunts in her college portrait. I think this month's SBG collab - Impressions of Serendipity - is one of the best they've done. Credits
SBG has a new designer - MGL Scraps - and I'm adding her to my list of favorites! I loved the funky stripes in this kit - made me think of this photo from the 80s! Credits
This was a back to school Studio Start ... the photo is from my 8th grad class trip. Best trip ever! Credits
More MGL and Flergs on this one for the Studio Start this week. Credits.
And finally, here's my Grandma. I love these old photos. The kit is actually a Twilight-inspired collab from Traci Reed, Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman. I'm going to have to use it again to scrap about my Twilight obsession! Credits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home