Monday, September 15, 2008

Craftcation Monday

Well, I wasn't very crafty today. But I did do some ACDseeing and I have everything up to yesterday organized!
I slept late. Got up and hung out with Rocky and Penny - I even took them both for a walk. Not easy since they were pulling me in opposite directions! They were up to there usual wrestling, but after awhile, they were getting along nicely.
I was also watching Season 2 of 24 on DVD. It goes pretty quickly when you fast-forward all of the scenes with Kim Bauer.
I was too lazy to go upstairs and reset the modem so I wasn't online all day! I also got laundry done and even washed Penny's beds. Paid some bills and have money left over - that's always a good thing. And I got some yummy Spanish food for dinner with Randi.
So it wasn't a totally unproductive day. And there's still time now to do some scrapping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home