Monday, August 25, 2008

Scrapping fool

I keep forgetting to show off my recent pages on the blog. Being on the Studio Crew has been keeping me busy scrapping!

My two cousin's graduated from elementary and high school this year. This one was for a Janet Philips play day. Credits

My favorite pups - I think this one is my new favorite. I love yellow and I love the doggies. This one was for a Fontologie play day - one of the new designers at SBG - but I was really inspired by Vera Lim's kit called You've Got a Friend. It seemed pefect for this moment when the dogs were getting along so nicely! Credits
I had a lot of fun creating my wordle for this page for another Studio Start about favorite words! Credits. I keep laughing when I see the word pineapple - because that's the kind of word that is for me. It's one of my favorite snacks, but it was also my dad's nickname for me as a kid and well, because of Spongebob. LOL!!!
Hope you're not sick of my dog! These were some photos from her 2nd day home that I scrapped for an On Design playday. Credits
Mom took this photo this weekend while I was out and I finally got around to playing with Holly's Jack and Daisy kit. Credits
This was for a Studio Start to scraplif Flergs. So much fun to try her style! Credits
And this is also one of my new favorite pages. I have been working on this idea for awhile and a Vera kit once again fit perfectly! Credits

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love all your pages! You've been busy!

August 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home