Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quiet day

I'm sitting around watching TV today. I went out last night and am still hurting a little. And I'm going out again tonight with some friends from high school. We've found each other again through Facebook and have added a few other people to our group since our last outing.

I just finished watching Persepolis - a really amazing movie! It's an animated movie in French about a girl who grew up in Iran. Took me awhile to watch since I had to pause anytime the phone rang or when mom came back.

So this week I got SICK of driving my non-air conditioned car around and worring about whether it was going to overheat. So I got myself a little present....

It's a Corolla and I love that it's red! I've been saving up for awhile. The payments are going to be a bit of a pain, but it's worth it! Credits

And here's another one I just did from Rocky's birthday. Credits.

Now I'm going to watch Extras from Netflix. I never had time to watch the show on HBO and I just love Ricky Gervais. My other new Netflix find is another British show, Couplings. I saw an episode at a party last weekend and wanted to see more. It's like Friends, but much raunchier.

I wish there was a Mexican place that delivered around here. I'm either going to have to cook or go run to Bergenline for some dinner. Mom and Randi went up to Mike's but I'm so sick of barbeques so I stayed home. Just going to relax here with my dog - even though I should be getting ready for CHA next week. But I love having the house to myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new ride Robin! Love the red! And you scrapped it so well...what a great take on Traci's new kit. Enjoy it!

July 12, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Red is my favorite color - love your new car! Can't wait to see you again next week at CHA!

July 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home