Sunday, July 13, 2008

Need to rant!

Maybe it's because I'm sunburned and I have heartburn, but I'm in a really annoyed mood right now. I'm just opening some mail from yesterday and got a letter from a credit card company saying a disputed charge was denied and neither the company charging me or the credit card has been very helpful. So now I'm going to have to spend my morning on hold with them! Ugh!!!! I have a billion things to do before CHA and I'm starting to freak out a little. I can't seem to get anything done on weekends anymore. I just put everything off to last freakin' minute.

Sigh! And I did have a pretty good weekend up until now. Hung out with some high school friends last night. Went to Randi's pool today and then went to see Hancock. But now I'm having a panic attack.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Hope you get the disputed charge taken care of!

July 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home