Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yawn!!!

I'm so tired. I came downstairs to rest on the couch because I didn't have the AC in my room yet. But Mike called and said he was on his way to put them in. I'm so glad Mike is big and strong and handy. I tried moving my AC this morning and sliced the lower palm of my hand on it. Not a good spot.

So the girls were with him and they got to meet Penny. They were really good with her. She's doing better today after surgery yesterday. Still a little groggy, but way more active.

I am not feeling very active either. I was out late celebrating my birthday. I was so glad some of my friends came by to hang out with me. It was so much fun. I also set an all-time high score in trivia at the Rover!

It's still super hot today, so I plan on just relaxing today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home