Monday, June 16, 2008

Ugh...

Oh man I feel icky today. My friends peer pressured me into going out last night. Open mic night at the Rover. I was feeling down, and they did cheer me up, but now it hurts. LOL!

It was a crazy weekend here! I saw the Hulk on Saturday. Pretty cool movie. Not as good as Iron Man, but I liked it. Ed Norton was great. Then I had to go to Mike's for an early Father's Day dinner. My dad made jambalaya, but I don't eat that since it has shrimp in it. So I just had some chicken and bread. On the way home, it was pouring rain. I could hardly see a thing. I stayed home and caught up on Netflix. I watched P.S. I Love You and The Savages, both good, but not exactly pick me up kinda movies.

Yesterday, we were having everyone over for a bbq for Father's Day (Mike was the only dad here) and Rocky's birthday. Rocky is 5! We had cupcakes for him and this was the first time another dog was at his party. Rocky and Penny got along really well. Penny had too many berries in the yard while she was running around and was a bit sick. Everyone was laughing at me for not wanting to let her out - but I knew she was going to be sick!

We also had some bad news yesterday. My aunt was in a motorcycle accident. I hope you'll all keep her in your thoughts. She got thown from the bike and had some bleeding on the brain. They're going to keep her sedated for a few days. I'm trying not to dwell on the negative and I'm hoping she'll come out of this ok.

I think Penny is feeling better today. We're just hanging out watching TV and taking it easy.
How about some pictures from this weekend...

The girls wanted to pose for me. They are getting so big!
The birthday boy looking handsome. He looks so big to me these days since I'm hanging around my little pugster.
The cousins were getting along!
I gave Penny a bath yesterday and I think I got more wet than she did!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thoughts and prayers for your aunt!!!

June 16, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

I'll pray for a speedy, complete recovery for your aunt. Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

June 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home