Friday, June 20, 2008

UGH! A cranky Friday morning rant

I got up to feed Penny this morning and have been trying to go back to sleep very unsuccessfully because...
- Penny wants to jump on my head.
- The phone keeps ringing.
- The post office delivered a package.
- An officer rang the bell asking me to move my car for the water company.

I am annoyed because ...
- I was parked in an OK spot last night.
- There's hardly any parking because of the parking lot construction a block away.
- Now there's all kinds of noise from whatever they're are doing on the street.
- The person who was supposed to feed Penny tonight while I'm at work has backed out on me and now I need to find someone else. (Mom's away for a week.)
- And I need to leave for work in an hour.

Rant over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope your day is going better :)

I haven't been commenting on blogs lately (struggling to find the time) but I do read often! I just wanted you to know :)

June 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home