Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some Saturday shares

It's Saturday and I'm bumming around today because I have to work tonight. I'm not even dressed yet! We had the two doggies here and they were better today than they were last night when they were fighting over toys and jumping at each other.

Mom and Randi went shopping today and got a present for Penny!

Here's Mom and Taylor after her graduation ceremony yesterday. The ceremony was very cute. The kids sang songs and did a little dance to Jump in the Line.

And here are some of my newest LOs...

This week's Studio Start was to scraplift Amy Pearson. I lifted her 365 Project Week 2 page to showcase all these photos of Penny's first day home. Credits
Here's my first page at a freelancer for Traci Reed - using her collab with Cori Gammon - Lacy Bloomers. I had drawn a box and then clipped two layers of the photo to it - the top layer was at a reduced opacity. Somehow the top layer became unclipped - and I could sort of see what it would look like as an extraction - so I decided to go for it! CreditsDid this one for the SBG scraplift challenge this week. Kylie being silly. Credits
And we're having a Michelle Godin Play Day on the Studio Matters blog so I did this page of Randi using Michelle's Snail Kit. Credits

Gotta figure out what to have for lunch now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love penny!!

June 28, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Love how Penny seems to be stepping out of the photo! Cute layouts!

June 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home