Friday, June 13, 2008

Poor thing!


Poor Penny! I feel so bad for her. We just had our first vet visit. I think I was more nervous than she was. She was a champ and did so well with the vet. Vet said everything looked good, except for a little patch near her stitches. I thought it was just some dry skin but he said she was probably scratching. So she'll need to wear this lampshade for two weeks. We'll find out tomorrow if her tests were OK. I feel so guilty having to leave for work for my early shift and leaving her like this!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee!!! ;) sweet pup!

June 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!! They hate those things. Of course it's great fun for us humans to look at ;-) Poor Penny. Hugs to both of you!

June 13, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope Penny is healed up soon! She's so darn cute!

June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home