Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another lazy Sunday

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I am being so lazy! I love having the living room to myself. Makes me just want to watch TV - and whatever I want for a change. I've been watching a bunch of movies on cable or Netflix. I've seen The Kite Runner, I Am Legend and Gone Baby Gone - my favorite of the three - this weekend. Now I've going to watch Pride & Prejudice - the Keira Knightly version, which I need to cheer me up. I'm still a little creeped out from Legend. And I a little depressed after watching World Trade Center. It was on cable and I finally thought I'd have the guts to watch. It was a little long, but good, and it made me sad.

The weather here is so weird! We've been having a lot of sun showers lately. Feels like we're in Florida. And they've been going on all day. I won't complain about it thought because it's keeping things cool.

Going to get back to the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home