Thursday, May 01, 2008

Scrapping

Here are some of my latest pages...
Randi and my cousin Melissa on Easter. Did this for the Studio Start challenge to scraplift Birgit Kerr. Also gave me a good excuse to use her Front Porch kit! Credits.
It wasn't hard to scrap T's birthday party since I had only a few photos. This one was for a Jen Caputo play day. Credits
This was for a Taran Conyers play day. Mish, Audra and I spent a lot of time chatting with her at CHA last summer and she was a really cool chica. This is my mom and her siblings. Think mom's about five in this one. Credit.
And I LOVE Jessica Bolton's new Pastiche for Boys collection. See, it's even good for girl pages! Credits

And SBG's new Impressions of Motherhood kit inspired me to do a page about my mom. Here she is as a baby. Isn't she so cute! I swear she still has the same smile! :) Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Your pages are all so different and so cool. I can tell you're having fun being on the crew! Keep em coming :D

May 01, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

robin, i love your pages. if i ever get time to scrap a page just for me, i am going to scraplift a bunch of your pages! they are alway perfectly composed. and i love the kits & style you have been doing lately.

May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home