Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meet Penny


It's hard to pick a name. I had a few ideas - but nothing I loved. Then last night I had been thinking of names from Beatles songs - Prudence, Martha, Rita - when Randi texted me with an idea from Grandma - Penny! And it seemed perfect.

So now I'm sitting here with Penny on my lap. She's such a sweetie. She's been so good. I didn't get much sleep this morning, but that's ok.

She had her first visitors yesterday. Randi came by a little bit before Mom got home, and then Grandma, Aunt Lorraine and Corinne came by to meet her. She also got her first toy from Randi.
Penny didn't make a peep when I got home after work last night. It was so hard to leave her - but everyone said she was doing ok.

She's a little afraid of the stairs - she can make it up, but she wants nothing to do with coming back down. I've had to carry her. She's got a bit of a cough - I'm not sure if it's just part of being a pug or if it could be kennel cough. I have to take her back to the shelter on Friday so she can be fixed, so I'll have to find out from the vet.

I can't wait to start scrapping about her, but I'm trying to spend time with her downstairs today. But I have been taking some photos! Check out my little cutie...




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable Robin! What a cutie!

May 28, 2008  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Man she is SO cute and love that name!!

May 28, 2008  
Blogger Across the Miles Photography said...

She is soooo cute! Millie is sitting here screaming "puppy, puppy!!" She thinks she's cute, too! :)

May 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie -- congrats on your new family member :) :).

May 29, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Penny is a great name for your cute puppy!

May 29, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

Penny is a great name for her, it definitely suits her. :)

May 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home