Monday, May 26, 2008

Loooooooooooooooong weekend

Hope you all are enjoying Memorial Day Weekend! This has been an interesting one.
I have been waiting for some news all weekend - and the not hearing has made me anxious and a bit depressed. I'm hoping that will all change tomorrow.

But I have been trying to have a little fun since I've been off from work three days. Work has been so crazy lately. I really needed some time off!

I stopped at the Rover Friday - I hadn't seen much of my friends in over a week because I've been working so late! I was afraid they'd forget what I looked like. Then Saturday, I hung out with mom and Randi. We went to see Indiana Jones - which was pretty cool! It was my first Indy movie in full. I couldn't make it through Temple of Doom as a kid. The monkey brains freaked me out and my aunt had to take me and my brother home. Randi, who's younger than us, loved it and my aunt took her back. She's been a fan since LOL! The craziest thing though was that there was a fire drill about 10 minutes into the movie. But at least we got comp passes out of it!

Yesterday, I was feeling really down. I was sitting around watching SATC episodes on DVD. Randi finally made me go out. We had some salads at Greek to Me and then went to Houlihans with another friend and had so much fun. My friend Stef was bartending and she made some pretty good margaritas! It was great just to get my mind of things.

I slept in late today and I'm sitting here trying to think of something to scrap. But my mojo has been gone lately. And it's really hot up here in the office. That doesn't help much either. I have a list of pages I want to do - but I can't seem to get anything started. Oh well!

So I'll share two pages from last week.

I did this one for the Studio Natali Designs playday. I've had my on her designs for awhile so I'm so glad she's moved to SBG! This one uses her Cheerful kit and I actually managed to scrap it while Kylie was here with me last week. She kept saying "That Ky-yee!" (that's how says her name - so cute!)
And despite my fear of clowns - I scrapped this page from the circus. I'm not really scared of these clowns - they weren't the scary kind! They were actually funny! I used Maya's new Big Top kit. Credits

Going to try to get my butt out of the house now. Maybe I'll go shopping or something? There's a parade later too. Have a great Memorial Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

I know you are feeling much happier this week! ;) Congrats again!

Gorgeous layouts, too...

May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home