Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am a worrier

Does it ever stop? The worrying? I have been a nervous wreck - more so than usual - since I met my dog! First I was worried about her in the shelter and worried about whether I'd be able to take her home. Then I was worried about leaving her while I left for work. Then I was worried about leaving her alone downstairs while I was sleeping. Now I'm worried about taking her to the vet tomorrow. My stomach has had those nervous butterflies for more than two weeks now and I haven't been able to sleep much! I can't wait for things to start feeling normal. (Well normal for me at least!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to motherhood, Robin! Sorry to hear you've been a worrying mess, but the responsibilities of caring for a living, breathing being always seem to give me those worrying butterflies too. I hope you and the cutie are having fun together! :)

May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home