Saturday, May 10, 2008

Greetings from Melissa's house!

I'm sitting here scrapping and eating and laughing with Krista, Melissa and Patti. We came here after going to the Memories Expo this morning where I saw lots and lots of digiscrappers - or at least their designs. Jen Wilson, Michelle Coleman and Nancie Rowe Janitz were all over the place.

And by some miracle, I've gotten quite a bit of scrapping done! I'll add the credits later...
Here's my grandpa's baseball team. Credits

And then I did a lot of pages for my Christmas album...
Credits: Jacque Larsen and Kate Hadfield's Bakers Dozen, Dani Mogstad Scraps of the Season - Cheer; Traci Reed's Black Lace alphas; Tracy Blankenship Templates with Attitude 3
Credits: Jessica Bolton's Wintry
Credits: Dani B snow white alpha from St. Nick Collection, Candy Cane Doodles, Fa La La papers; Kimberly Giarrusso Alphabet Beads
Credits: Jen Caputo Collection 21 template; Songbird Avenue Sugarplums kit
Credits: Songbird Avenue Sugarplums kit; Jennifer Trippetti's Botanicals staple

It's cool when you can have fun and get so much done!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CathyRose said...

Hey Girl, it sounds like you had a lot of fun and were really productive too! Great looking pages!

May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home