Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Up early today

I've got Kylie with me here today. She's sick. But in spite of that, she' s got out a million toys and has been climbing all over me. I've been documenting our morning on Twitter. We are watching Dora right now - which Kylie loves - and she plays along. I'm glad to see she's learning - even if these shows are annoying! In between shows, we played row your boat and I started singing it in funny voices. Well, I guess she liked my bad opera version because she'd tell me "no" when I tried a different one LOL!

It's going to be a long day. I've got a big cup of coffee here, and it's not helping. I couldn't sleep last night - something about knowing I have to be up early makes it impossible to sleep.

Well, I'm so glad I at least have my laptop to keep me entertained.

Here are some more new pages...
This is another one for my Christmas album. I love the girls' portraits. Credits
And I think this is going on my list of my favorite pages. :) I love how it turned out. I used a template that you can grab on the Studio Matters blog for the Studio Start challenge. My Aunt Eileen took this photo - I still remember that day. She was taking a photo class and took a bunch of portraits. I especially love this one of Grandpa and Great-Grandma. I have been thinking about them so much lately. This kit from Traci Sims was so perfect too - the colors are sort of masculine, but the lace and buttons and trim remind me of Great-Grandma. Credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love your layouts! Your nieces are adorable. Hope Kylie is better soon!

April 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those girls are so pretty!!! I'm just loving all those layouts and sending my love to Vesna and family. I hope everyone is doing okay.

April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home