Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week in scrapbooking...

If you read yesterday's big long, ramble - this post is much simpler! LOL!
Poor Kylie doesn't have Taylor's gift for puzzles. Taylor's always been good at them. Kylie is more interested in tearing them apart! So when she was trying to put this one together she just fit things where ever and then said to me "It's stuck" or "It's broken" and I helped her with the rest! I haven't put this one up in my galleries yet. I used the Love of My Life Collection by Baersgarten, which is just out today and filled with so many goodies and lots of glitter and it's on sale for half price too today. Just had to enable a little there because I really do think it's great!

These photos were among the stash I found at Grandmas - my mom and me at our first communions. Weren't we cute??? This is Jenn Trippetti's new Rebirth kit. Credits.

Did this one about my Guitar Hero obsession for the Digi Dare. Credits.
I saw this poor daffodil on the ground and was inspired to scrap about it. Credits.
The girlies on Easter. Last year, I think they had a big fight over this egg LOL! Credits.
My favorite beer. Credits
And I finally scrapped a bit of my goddaughter's first birthday. Need to do a 2nd page on this. Credits.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Great pages, Robin!

April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home