Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stuffy

That's how I'm feeling today. My nose is all stuffed up after a long fit of allergies yesterday. Blah!
Makes me want to stay in bed today.

I had such a crazy, but super fun, weekend! I was productive on Saturday and ran a lot of errands. And after all that, I went out with some long lost friends from high school. We're all on facebook so Betty organized a little get together at Park Avenue Grill. It was lots of fun to catch up. And since we're all still around, hopefully we'll get together again soon.
I found out one of my friends lives right up the street from the Rover so we stopped in there for another beer.

On Sunday, Mike stopped by with the girls for a while to help mom fix the grill since it's getting nice out. And he helped me fix a light in my car. It's nice having a brother who's very handy!

Then I went to my first bbq of the year with a bunch of my friends from the Rover at our friend Frank's house. That was kinda crazy but a lot of fun. Afterwards we went back to the bar for open mic night, which is turning into a lot of fun. I think now that they've been doing it awhile, they're getting more people to join in and the kids who are there every week are just getting better and better.

I am so behind with my Tivo because I was out so much this weekend! I still have to catch up on the Tudors, the last episode of John Adams and probably some other stuff. I think my head is going to explode on Thursday, with Lost now on that night along with Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, The Office, Earl, 30 Rock and Scrubs. I won't know what to watch first.

Here are my latest pages...

This is my mom in high school. I love this photo. And my mom loves butterflies so this was a perfect kit! :) Credits

I'll have to add the other one later. Blogger is doing something weird. Oh well!
I'm off to make myself some lunch, but before I go, just want to wish a happy birthday to my dear friend Amy Knepper! Hope it's a great one!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love your layout! Hope Amy had a Happy Birthday!

April 22, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

I love that layout! I know what you mean about Thursdays! It's CRAZY!

April 22, 2008  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

Now that's what I love to see - pics of you in a bar :) Drinking beer no less... le sigh... heheh

April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home