Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hey, I'm in a good mood!

It's so rare when I feel like I'm in a really good mood. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of fun, but I'm generally a negative person. Today, I feel very upbeat. Like I want to sing out loud. It's a good feeling.
Here's the page I was trying to post earlier. This was for the Studio Dana playday, and I just feel so lucky that I get to play with all these gorgeous kits at SBG. I have really rediscovered my love of scrapbooking lately! Credits

Work has had a lot of up and downs lately. Lots of downs. And I made this ATC last Friday after a really stressful night at work using Traci Sims' new ATC kit. (Enabling alert: That is one cool kit. Lots of ATC sized goodies!) I really love how it turned out and it makes me feel so relaxed and peaceful!

Maybe it's just something about spring that has me in a good mood. Inspite of the yucky allergies, everything looks so pretty. Even my drive to work is more pleasant because the Palisades Parkway is in bloom.

And I feel like I'm surrounded by friends. That really makes me happy. I hate feeling lonely. My phone's been ringing more - or at least buzzing with text messages. I'm always finding new people and reconnecting on Facebook. I like having people to talk to - whether it's at the bar or even just online. I'm lucky that so many people put up with me LOL! And I had a nice mid-week day with my sister yesterday. She's off on spring break so we went to see Smart People and had lunch at Greek to Me.

I've been drinking lots of water and trying to eat right. So that's probably helping my mood, too. Not doing too well on the exercising this week though. Mostly because hanging out with the above mentioned friends means staying out too late!

So I need to remember all of this stuff tomorrow, when I know I'll be having another bad day at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home