Sunday, April 13, 2008

D'oh!!!

I can't believe what I did today! I left my camera's memory stick in my computer. So that means I have about 5 photos from Taylor's birthday party. I took about another 5 with Vez's camera, but her memory stick was full!

The party was pretty typical. More grown ups than kids. Taylor wanted a Tinkerbell theme this year instead of princesses. But she wore her her Ariel wedding dress and fancy slippers all day. She got lots of Barbie stuff, clothes, a doll named Robyn, some makeup, a princess necklace and other goodies. She liked the Enchanted DVD, but didn't pay much attention to the book I made her. I'm sure she'll like it once things calm down. I like the Barbie "My House" that she got. All of us older girls were checking out all the cool little accessories it came with while Mom and Teri put on the stickers. And she got her first Hannah Montana stuff - a doll and video. Looks like we'll be going down that road now.

Randi and I left just as the girls were getting cranky and fighting over gifts! I'll have to post some photos later when I go upstairs. I've been practicing my guitar hero skills on medium level. Still stink at it! And I just watched No Reservations - cute movie. Made me hungry!

My dinner just got here from the pizzeria - white pizza and salad - and I'm going to watch John Adams. I'm so hooked on this series. Tonight should be about his term as president.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

sounds like a typical 5 year old birthday to me! kids fighting over the new toys, adults fascinated with the new Barbie furniture, wearing a princess dress to a fairy party (Brenna tried to do that but I finally convinced her to wear the fairy outfit minus the wings)- It definitely sounds familiar! LOL At least you have a few pictures, right?

April 13, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Sorry you didn't get more photos to scrap. Sounds like a cute party and that you left at just the right time ;)

April 13, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't had a white pizza in YEARS!!!! I am seriously drooling here. Man, I miss dairy!

Sounds like a fun birthday party! We went to one on Saturday night, too. The kids were younger, but it sounds about the same. :)

April 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home