Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bored

I'm staying in tonight. I've been on the computer almost two hours and still haven't figured out what to do next. I'm mostly sorting stuff in ACDSee and watching 80s movies - first Pretty in Pink (thanks to Krista!) and now Adventures in Babysitting! (Oh wow I didn't realize Elizabeth Shue's boyfriend was Bradley Whitford from West Wing! LOL!)

It is taking me hours and hours to upload these photos to Shutterfly! Then I still need to go through and crop them. (Oh and there's Anthony Rapp from Rent!)

So I made this little project for Taylor - not my best work - but I figure it's not going to last long with Kylie around. She always talks about how she misses her cousin, so I printed a bunch of photos of her and Danielle, made a little cover for the brag book album and added some ribbon. I think she'll like it.


(Credits: Gina Miller cluster frame, Flergs' Girly Swirls and Pretty Papers, Anna Benjamin Preppy in Pink Alphas, Jessica Bolton's Thrifty Blooms.)

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love the book!

April 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home