Thursday, April 24, 2008

Attack of the Bumblebee

I was catching up on some Tivo late last night, when I heard a strange buzzing noise over by my window. And there I saw one of those big bumblebees. It must have been about and inch and half long. I have no idea how it got in my bedroom since the window was closed. But it was climbing up and down my curtain trying to get out. So I did what anyone would do: I threw a pillow at it and ran out of the room. Well that didn't work. So I tried a stuffed bear. That didn't work either. Another pillow and it seemed to be gone and I could sleep in peace.

Well, not really. At 7 a.m. I woke up to a loud buzz again. Now the bee was flying around my room then climbing on the window. It took off again and I opened the window, and I think it finally found it's way out. I still have the creeps from that bug!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

LOL! The girls came in from the back yard yesterday evening because a bee was bothering them. They didn't go back out again ;) I hope the wee beastie did find its way out and doesn't come back.

April 24, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Some bumble bees can't sting but I wouldn't want to put that to a test with one. We have a nest of them out by our saddle shed which we try to avoid. Farmers need them for their crops. Glad you didn't get stung!

April 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home