Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More reasons this is not my week!

I'm sorry that I'm so whiney! This is just not a fun week for me. Here are some things that happened today...
- I stood up and my ankle gave out on me and it's now very achy. I have had bad ankles since my dancing school days.
- I couldn't figure out what to wear to work and after about 5 changes I was late for work.
- While I was driving to work, I missed one of my exits and came very close to missing a turn, too. I think I was too distracted feeling bad for myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Oh yuck, I hate when I do that driving. I did the same thing to my ankle today, I stood up from bed & it just gave out. I didn't fall, but it hurt pretty bad. I hate that, have always had bad ankles. That is why I never did well in dancing, lol. Would have better if it was caused by it though, hahaha. Hope you feel better soon, I am dying for it to get nicer out. I think everyone is going stir crazy with the weather.

March 26, 2008  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

(huuug) Just thought you could use one. :) cheer up girly..it will be better soon!

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

buck up! the weekend is coming soon and next week has GOT to be better! {{HUGS}}

March 27, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope your ankle is feeling better soon!

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

ohno! sorry you're having a bad day... hope everything gets better! :)

March 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home