Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I need to move!

I'm so depressed and a little freaked over the news from my town lately. Check out the latest headlines...

Cops still seek sex man in West New York sex assaults


Police hunt eatery owner's killers

I know my town isn't the safest place, but it just seems like it's getting worse all the time. A few years ago, my landlord was killed by some punks who started a fight in his restaurant. And just last week a friend of mine was attacked and stabbed in the next town over.

It just makes me worry because I can't always park close to my house at night. Luckily, there was a police car in my neighborhood last night. I hope they are there tonight, too.



4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Oh, Robin!!!! Please be safe! We know how you feel. We are concerned about sending Hannah to preschool down here. There has been a lot of crime around our neighborhood lately. Be careful!!!!

March 19, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope things settle down in your area. Stay safe!

March 19, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh Robin...be safe! *hugs* I would be scared too. :(

March 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robyn, I sure hope you stay safe.
I'd be scared too !

March 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home