Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I love St. Patrick's Day and celebrating all things Irish. My mom's family is mostly Irish - and very proud of it, so it's always been a big day for us! We had everyone over last night for dinner - corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and chicken for me and Vez since we don't like corned beef LOL!
I went to the Rover's St. Pat's party on Saturday night where there were Irish dancers, bagpipes, lots of Irish music (including U2 and Van Morrison), jello shots and lots of people. I forgot to take pictures! Not a good idea to take the camera out when there's a lot of beer everywhere anyway. I know my purse got soaked a few times. And we did a little party hopping afterwards and I got to show off my Guitar Hero skills a bit!

And somehow with all that celebrating, I still did some scrapping this weekend! I have one I can't show off yet, but here's one I did for the scraplift challenge at SBG that sort of celebrates our Irish heritage!
Grandma usually reads us a story on Christmas, and this year's choice was "An Irish Night Before Christamas." I used Jenn Trippetti's Poppycock and other goodies on this one. Credits.

Here's another Studio Crew page using goodies from Baers Garten Designs. Credits.

I have been really digging into my photo stash latey, which I'm very happy about! I always take so many photos and never get around to them. I'm just getting around to some shots from last Easter. Here are some pages I've done in the last few weeks that I haven't posted here yet...

I scraplifted my good friend Tracy Blankship for a challenge on the Eclectic Team. Credits.

Here's one documenting the long, boring trip to my aunt's house for Easter, which we'll be making again next weekend. I always think part of the reason it feels so long is that we're so anxious to get there for some fun. Credits.

Here's one of my aunts and uncles' horses. Credits.
Me and my buddy. Credits.
And my silly niece and cousin. I had taken some of these and then found the others on my camera after letting my cousin play with it. Credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

wow! look at you go! I wish I had gotten even half that number of pages done in the last week, let alone the weekend LOL

March 17, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin you are on fire girl! Your pages look good...glad your mojo is back. Sounds like you've had a fun weekend celebrating St. Patty's! :-)

March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home