Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The computer ate my photos!

Ok, now I'm really going crazy! I just got home from work and was going to re-building the page I had started and lost. Well, looks like I can't! Here's why...

The photos are all gone! With the exception of a few shots, all my egg coloring shots are corrupt or something. I have no idea what's wrong with them. I can't open them with any program. And when I look at the properties, the file is 0 bites. This is including the picture I posted yesterday. I guess I should be happy that I have a few left.

I think I'm going to bed. I'm hoping tomorrow is a lot better!!!!

**Update
- I also had to redownload a few zips that didn't seem to work.
- I had cleared the photos off of my memory stick to make room for Easter photos so I don't have them there. From now on, I'm storing everything in temporary back up on an EHD!
- I also am going to have to reinstall Photoshop and and Lightroom. I just spent ages looking everywhere for my Photoshop CDs when they were right on my desk. D'oh!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah96 said...

OMG, Robin!!! I hope you didn't really lose your photos. *crossing my fingers* that you find them hidden sonewhere some how.

March 25, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

:( I hope the computer gremlins go away soon!
any chance they are still on your camera memory card and you could just reimport them?

March 25, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope you managed to recover your photos!

March 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home