Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New pages

Someone starts almost every sentence with the word "Actually." She must get her bossiness from me! :) I used the gorgeous new collab from the SBG designers, Impressions of Romance.
Credits.
Jessica Bolton is the featured designer this month at DST - so if you're a gold member, be sure to grab this kit! Credits.
My cuckoo nieces looked so nice, but wouldn't pose for me! Credits.
T wrote a letter to my mom - isn't that sweet! Credits
And here's another one for my Christmas book. Credits. Some people have asked how this could possibly be a "scaled back" Christmas so I'm going to show you some Christmases past...

Here's 2005 and 2006 is below. My friend Betty always says it looks like Christmas threw up here! LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah96 said...

love all the new layouts. I am so glad to know someone else goes way overboard at Christmas. hee hee. We did try to cut back this last Christmas too cuz it's been really bad some of the past years.

February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home