Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hereos and books

I'm watching some more of Heroes season 1 on DVD. I really missed a lot the first time around - especially considering I watched most of it on the computer and wasn't paying attention. You always notice more things on do-overs. Like Takezo Kensei's symbol is all over the place and I never noticed until season 2.

I also just discovered a site called Good Reads, so if you're on there, add me! I love making lists and have always kept lists of my books so this is fun for me! I used to love to play library as a kid. I wrote our names on all of our books, put them in order and kept them neatly arranged on our little bookshelf. Which reminds me, anyone remember Sweet Pickles books as a kid? I read a lot of these as a kid and it's one of those weird things I randomly remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home