Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feeling better

Thanks for the well wishes. The headache has finally subsided along with all the tension in my neck! I'm so glad it's gone.

So I told myself that I am not allowed to scrap or play with ACDSee until I knock some stuff off my to do list. And I managed to get a bunch of stuff done today. I went to the bank, took my car for a long-overdue oil change and returned a shelf to Linens N Things that I decided I didn't want a month ago. Then I treated myself to some Starbucks and spent some time reading before I had to head to work.

Still have three more things I'm hoping to knock off the list tomorrow - including getting my old computer fixed. I don't use if for scrapping, but I have all my banking, my resume, my music on there. I have been such a mess without it!

2 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Glad to hear the headache is gone! Hope the rest of your week and weekend is fantastic!

February 28, 2008  
Blogger Audimc said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Robin! Good luck on the computer!

February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home