Monday, February 25, 2008

The best thing about Oscars...

I thought that Oscar night was pretty dull, pretty predictable. Most of the celebs were dressed nicely (except Tilda Swinton - yikes!). I'm very happy for Daniel Day-Lewis (I drink your milkshake - anyone else sick of that yet!) and also because the song from Once "Falling Slowly" w0n.


But my favorite moment came from came from the post show with Jimmy Kimmel. He and Ben Affleck showed their response to Sarah and Ben's video, which I shared a few posts down.
I really want to know how they got so many celebs in it - including Harrison Ford! You can see it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah96 said...

OMG...that's too funny. I caught part of his show tonight with Ben, but I missed that! LOL

sorry to hear about your headache. I hope you've found some relief!!

February 25, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that Robin...I missed the after show. The first one was so funny, and Jimmy's was just crazy!

February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home