Monday, January 14, 2008

The blahs

I hope it's the weather that's making me feel blah. I'm having one of those I want to stay in bed days. I have a bunch of things I need to do, but I don't really want to do any of them.

I had gotten a notice about my student loan payment amount going up more than double my regular amount because I forgot to send in some paperwork. I was able to get a better plan, but the woman on the phone couldn't assure me that I wouldn't have to pay the bigger amount this month. Fun.

So I mostly hung around with my sister this weekend. Caught up on my Netflix movies and watched Talked to Me and Zodiac, both pretty good. We also saw Sweeney Todd this weekend - and I loved it. Johnny Depp is so creepy and I thought his singing was good. I didn't like all the blood, but it was still fun! Speaking of movies, I also saw Juno, which is so hilarious. Just about every line is funny.

I also played a lot of Guitar Hero, bought a shelf for my bathroom cabinet that is too big, worked on some RAKScraps stuff and watched the Giants win against Dallas (yay!).

It's cold up here in the office so maybe that's also why I don't feel like getting much done. Need to go get some lunch now downstairs where it's much warmer!

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Hope things work out so you don't have to pay a huge payment on your student loans this month!

January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home