Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why????????

See that truck out there. They are digging up the sidewalk next door. At 7 am in December. What the bleep is wrong with people?

What I love is that this is the neighbor who made our lives miserable as kids. She was always calling the cops on us for making noise when we had birthday parties. Complaining about the sounds of the basketball in the yard or the dog.

I know not everyone works at night, but even this is a little early. I have to be up early today to go to the doctor. But I was hoping to sleep until at least 8.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

That makes me glad to live in the country - although having a car that is always dusty and dirty is a pita. Have hope - maybe they will break your neighbor's water or gas line while digging up the sidewalk and the neighbor will be without water or heat for awhile ;)

December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home