Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snow and other stuff


We got our first snowfall today. It has been so cold this weekend!


Yesterday, Randi moved into her new co-op apartment. She's officially a home owner. It's been a rough few weeks, but I think everything's settled now and there's just a lot of unpacking to do over there.

But for now I have the house to myself and I'm getting some work done on my holiday calendars. I watched Evan Almighty while I scrapped. I really like how it's turning out. I still need to work on my second calendar, my Shutterfly books, cards. I also have to find time this week to shop. Kylie and Lucia's birthday parties are on Sunday - both at the same time, my cousin is getting married the following weekend in Mass. and I need something to wear. And I haven't done much Christmas shopping at all. I have a gift for Rocky - that's about it!

The girls were here for a sleepover last night too. They are so cute when they play nicely together. Last night it was follow the leader. Kylie wanted to do whatever Taylor was doing or vice versa. And how cute are those pigtails! Kylie's going to be 2 in just a few weeks. She's starting to speak a lot more and she sings bits of songs. And Taylor is learning a lot in preschool and tells us all about it. She was telling me about how she was drawing the Mayflower and the pilgrims.
Well, back to my calendars. Return of the Jedi is on so I'm going to watched that for the millionth time!

Oh and I want to wish a happy birthday to my good friend Melissa G today!!! Hope it's a great one!

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Sounds like your life is hectic right now! Your nieces are SO cute!

December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home