Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My poor car!

Last week was so crazy for me! Monday we went to NYC to see the tree and shop. Tuesday I watched Kylie (on about three hours of sleep). Thursday we had a snow storm and it took me two hours to get to work. And then Thursday night this happened!
Some guy backed up into my car after deciding he didn't want to take the yellow light. Ugh! I should be taking my car in right now but I am procrastinating.

Let's see, then on Friday I did a lot of Christmas shopping before and after meeting up with Connie and Irene for lunch. I stayed home and vegged all weekend because this cold finally caught up with me. I watched lots of movies, some Office and a LOTR marathon on TV (why is it a big deal to see it on TV when I own all the DVDs??? LOL!) We ended up not going to my cousin's wedding because of the weather, but I probably would have ended up staying home anyway because I felt so yucky. I also found out that my doctor that I've been seeing for my thyroid problem isn't taking my insurance anymore after having a bunch of tests done in the last week. At least they were nice enough to call me to tell me the tests were ok, but I am bummed because now I have to find someone new.

This week I'm trying to get stuff done, but I don't have a lot of energy. I finally got my Shutterfly books ordered on Sunday and they shipped yesterday. I hope they get here on time! The Christmas tree is up downstairs but it's not decorated yet. You wouldn't know it was Christmas around here if it wasn't for the massive pile of shopping bags of things waiting to be wrapped!

Here's a photo of me at Rockefeller ...
(Did you see 30 Rock this week when they were going to chop down the tree - what a riot!)


And I thought this was so funny...
You can have your own McDreamy doll from the Enchanted movie. I saw this at Toys R Us in Times Square.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your car. Ick. I love that photo of you by the tree. And now that I've seen the McDreamy doll, I know what to get for you for Christmas. Ha ha ha! :)

December 19, 2007  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

Ohhhh so sorry to hear about your car. I hope they can get it fixed up for you quickly. Sorry to hear you've had a cold too - I was riiight there with ya last week. Good luck on all the holiday preparation!

December 19, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

sorry about your car :( hope you are able to get it fixed quickly.

and I would agree with Amy that Santa should definitely leave a McDreamy doll in your stocking this year LOL!

December 20, 2007  
Blogger shelly c said...

Hope you get the cold out just in time for X'mas, Robin! Sorry about the car, hope it gets fixed up quickly and both you and car are good to go again! Take care!!!

December 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home