Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy weekend!

I can't believe this weekend is over (well almost at least)! It was a crazy one. Yesterday, I did some shopping with Randi and helped her with some stuff at her apartment. Then we went to her show. The high school teachers put on a charity show. It was pretty funny. Most of the people in it were teachers there back when I was in school or people I went to school with who are now teachers. And they were really good sports doing dances, comedy skits, singing. Randi was in the faculty chorus, so she was one of the background singers/dancers in a bunch of the numbers.
There's Randi up by the Y doing One from Chorus Line. And here she is with the students doing the last song from High School Musical. (I know Melinda probably knows it well.)



I also got to see some people I hadn't seen in awhile so that was cool, too. I would have liked to hang out a bit after but all of us who went hadn't eaten and were heading to a diner. (Food wasn't even that good and service was lousy!) And after that I hung out with my friends at the bar.

Today we had two birthday parties. Lucia turned 1 today and Kylie turns 2 on Saturday. Most of my family will be in Mass. next week for my cousin's wedding so Kylie's party got moved up. Bad thing about two parties at the same time - crummy photos!

Lucia is walking now! And she looked so cute in her dress and polka dot tights.

And here's the other birthday girl wearing a present from my mom. She loved it!
The party had a Diego theme so mom made this cake...

Well, I want to get to work on my Shutterfly books before I go to bed. I've got to narrow down my selections. I picked out my favorite pages from the year, but there are about 70! Gotta get that number way down!

And tomorrow I'm off and going to see the tree in the city! Can't wait! Hope you've all had a great weekend too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy as usual, I can't believe your little goddaughter is already walking! Time flies!

December 10, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

definitely a busy weekend for you too! sounds like a good one though! :) I hope you enjoy your day in the City- can't wait to see your pics!!

December 10, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

You'll have to give Irene and me pointers on going to see the tree. Can't wait to meet you for lunch Friday!

December 10, 2007  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

dude, that cake is off the hook! you are also looking very skinny! :)

December 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home