Friday, November 09, 2007

We're still celebrating!

I've been living in the bubble that is RAKabration the last few days! :) It has been so much fun and what I really love is seeing so many people posting in the forum, especially the mix of new members and some who have come back!

This week has been really crazy for me! I had Taylor here Tuesday and Wednesday because she was sick. We had crazy election night at work - but with awesome catering. I had a follow up visit with the endocrinologists this week. My thyroid levels are coming down, but are still pretty high. I have more tests to schedule - yuck! And I talked with the doctor about this shaky feeling I've been having lately that I thought was the meds I've been on, but they said that wouldn't be a side effect. So they advised me to lay off the caffeine. It's been 5 days cold turkey!

I took off a few days from work so I could enjoy the celebration. I did manage to sneak out for some shopping and movies. I saw Lars and the Real Girl and The Darjeeling Limited - both really great movies.

And I've gotten some scrapping done!!!!
I did this one for Correen's "A My Name Is" challenge. And I got to use the fabulous new collab by Tania and Jess - Whatever Mama - from SBG! Credits

And here's one of my favorite photos of Kylie - I didn't even crop it. This is for my Third Wheel challenge as party of the anniversary. The challenge is to use combos of two similar and one different thing - shapes, papers and elements. Lot harder to do than I thought! :) Credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home