Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In case you miss The Office


If you're a fan of The Office (like me and Krista) you probably know the show is on hold because of the writers' strike. There are no new episodes coming up, so I've found a few ways to get by.

- Watch the British version of The Office. I've now seen both seasons and the final special thanks to Netflix.
- Watch all the commentaries on the DVDs for the first three seasons.
- Check out The Office web site at NBC. There are so many great features - the Dunder Mifflin newsletter, Dwight's Blog, full episodes. I've also just discovered Creed's blog, which is nuts!
- Read random quotes from The Office Quotes.
- Make friends with the actors from The Office on Myspace. A lot of them have their own pages, and Krista (I think) has told me some of them can be spotted browsing MySpace in the background of the show.
- Get news from the Life in the Office blog.
- Check out John Krasinski's Gap ad.
- Go see Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell.

If you're a fan, let me now how you're coping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home