Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I felt like scrapping...

And I finished two Rocky pages yesterday! First I was inspired by Kimberly's title so I had to scraplift it for this page. I also liked that the title reminded me of "A Horse and His Boy" from the Chronicles of Narnia. And here's what I came up with ...
Rocky totally thinks he's a lap dog! He just jumped up on Randi after we had cupcakes for her birthday. You can see the credits here.

These photos are from the same day. Rocky got a new duck toy and went ahead and mauled it. I kept think of the Bugs and Daffy cartoon every time it would quack "Duck season, rabbit season, duck season..." I think I had a t-shirt in high school with them fighting it out LOL! Oh, I just found some cartoons on You Tube YAY!!!! LOL! I have A.D.D.
Anyway, I also got a pm today from someone telling me she loved this page and had to scraplift it! :) You can see my credits here.

And here's one I did last week using Jennifer Trippetti's Sunrise Lounge kit at Scrapdish! :) You can see my credits here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucrecia said...

CUTE layouts! You've been busy. I really love the Kylie one - did you mean to have the date say 08?

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home