Sunday, October 21, 2007

Greetings from all over the place!

Cleaning my desk, I found two things - my scanner and a big pile of postcards I haven't posted! I don't think I've shared any since last summer!

So let's see... the soup cans are from my trip to the MoMA in June 2006; Aunt Eileen and Uncle Bruce went to North Dakota to see the wild horses and help pick horses for a program t Rutgers; the Blue Bonnet Cafe is from Stacey's trip to Austin; I've been to Chicago twice now and have seen more of it from the postcards; Connie brought me the postcards from Witchita; we went to Dorney Park in the summer of 2006 and my sister, brother, etc. went to Sesame Place this summer; we saw Strawberry Fields play in June; the turtle is from Mom's trip to Hawaii; I picked up the Hoboken card at a fair this year; I'm not sure who went to Shenandoah - either my aunt or Melinda; and the flowers are from Aunt Eileen's trip to Arizona.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Lots of cool postcards, Robin. glad you 'unearthed' the scanner LOL! None from me in that pile this time though.
Love the new header- looks great!

October 22, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Great collage of postcards! I should be so energetic and scan more of the boxes of old photos I have to scan.

October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home