Thursday, September 06, 2007

What I've been up to

I haven't been blogging much this week. Here's what I've been doing since this weekend...

- Got Randi's car back after it got towed Saturday night.
- Watched Blades of Glory (total riot!)
- Finished re-reading Order of the Phoenix and restarted Half-Blood Prince.
- Went to a wig party at the Wild Rover on Sunday. How do I look with red hair???
- Playing on Myspace and Facebook. I am an addict!
- Working (blah!)
- Hanging out with some friends after work. (Which means staying out very late and sleeping in even later!)
- Trying to re-commit to my diet. (Doing pretty Ok on it too! Except for the beer.)
- Doing a little digishopping (picked up the Stand Up and Scrap kit and some stuff over at SBG).
- Getting RAK'd! I got some surprise coupons to spend from Amy Blesser and Miss Tina at SBB!
- Having my teeth cleaned at the dentist. I hadn't gone in a long time so it HURT!
- Scrapping...
This was from the luau. We were singing "I ran." Everything is by Jessica Bolton, mostly from her Not Quite Men collection. :) Credits
These are from another party in my brother's yard. This crazy girl is always hiding in the little nook in the front of the house! :) Mostly everything is by Jenn Trippetti. Credits.
And here's Randi in a wedding last Friday. Isn't she gorgeous! :) The green dress looked so nice on her with her green eyes! :) Mostly everything is by Correen Silke! Credits.

3 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

You look good in the red wig but I think I like your own hair better ; ) Randy does look beautiful all dressed up for the wedding. Your layouts are great, Robin!

September 06, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

Soooo, if you bought the SUAS kit, did you register for the contest?? inquiring minds and all that! :D The wig party looks like a blast and red does look good on you!

September 07, 2007  
Blogger Meredith said...

robin, i love your layouts!!!! love the red hair, too! :) my husband keeps trying to get me to go more red or at least do red highlights. so, i second the question from melinda...did you register for the contest? i was going to, but $10 is a lot and I don't know if I have the time to commit to the deadlines. kwim? sounds like life is going well for you!

September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home