Saturday, September 29, 2007

Taking a break

I'm taking a break to lunch and catch up my blog. I've been up since way too early and I've been cleaning. It's a Christmas miracle! I went through the piles of stuff in my room that had been there since my last attempt to sort things out (June), then I paid my bills, and then I got started on the kitchen. It doesn't look bad at all now - as long as you don't open the fridge. That's another day's project. Not sure how much more I'll get done today since Mike needs me to watch the girls. Mom's away for the weekend, so there's way less distraction.

Anyway, all week felt like Christmas with all my shows back on! I am ten hundreds more times in love with Dr. McDreamy. I don't know any guys who understand neurotic women like that. I wish I did because I could use one! LOL! And I had to rewatch the Office last night because it was so funny and there was just so much in it that I couldn't remember it all. Earl and Ugly Betty were pretty funny too and I think Dirty Sexy Money is going to be a good one!

I got a little scrapping done in between all my TV watching this week.
I played with Tania's Lulu kit! She has a matching freebie up on her blog too! Credits.


And here's Lucia - Rocky just adores her!!! I used Jen Trippetti's new Serenity Now kit. Credits.

I was flipping through channels to find something to watch while I have my lunch and came across X Men 3. I just realized Eric Dane - aka McSteamy - is in it as Multiple Man.

OK something weird just happened and my laptop lost power. I think the outlet is dead since my battery isn't charged and I just switched to a new plug and everything is working. Gotta love firefox - didn't lose my post!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shows were great huh! I cried at the end of Ugly Betty though.

I just love your layouts and thanks for sharing!

September 29, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow..you've gotten quite a bit done. I was supposed to get some cleaning/unpacking work done today, and nada has happened so far.

Love your new layouts.

September 29, 2007  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

ok that was me before...don't quite know why it posted as NONE! LOL

September 29, 2007  
Blogger Meredith said...

very nice. love your new layouts. love those pop-tops from kim! congrats on getting so much done. wanna come do my house next? i just got it unpacked and now it is time to re-pack since i am moving again next month!

October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home