Monday, September 10, 2007

So behind!!!

Just stopping in to say hi since I haven't been around or any of the sites much these past few days (not even Facebook!). Here's a by-the-numbers look at how out of it I am...
38: Number of things on my to-do list.
699: Number of updates in Bloglines I haven't read yet.
2: Voicemails on my phone that I haven't listen to.
91: Unread or saved to get back to later emails in my AOL account.

I'm hoping to get some stuff done when I get home tonight, but it's not looking good as I'm exhausted. I got up at 6 am today to take my aunt to the hospital. I also forgot dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

get some rest and feel better!!

September 11, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Hope you're feeling better by today.

September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home