Monday, September 24, 2007

Read this book!

I forgot to mention, I just finished reading the Kite Runner and it is one of the most amazing books I've ever read. The store is just incredible, touching, horrifying, sad and sweet all in one. It is one of these books where you think thing can't get any worse or crazier, but then the author keeps it coming when you least expect it. Very hard to put it down. And I really liked learning about Afghanistan and all that the people of that country have been through. Don't want to give anything away - so go read it before they go ruin it with a movie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I heard a thing on NPR about how the film of this book is creating concerns for the safety of some of the children who appeared in it. So, sounds like it has been ruined with a movie already! ;)

September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home