Monday, September 24, 2007

More from my fabulous friends!

I love being surrounded by creative people and some of my friends just amaze me! I've always loved Tania's designs, and I was sad to see her retire, but look what she's been up too!
You can buy this new Lulu kit on her blog!

And Kim is up to it again! Here new element set is supercool!
You can get Pop Top Poppers at Scrapdish!

Speaking of Scrapdish, Correen and Rachel - the new owners - are looking for designers and you can find out more here.

And if you haven't heard, Holly's going to be closing down My Digital Muse. So be sure to stock up by Nov. 1. I have been a lurker over there in the forums because I always want to learn more about photography. But I've added the Pink Ink Studios blog to my bloglines and have already learned a bunch and love all the amazing photos there too.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

I bought Kim's Pop Toppers yesterday but will have to check out Tania's kit. Happy Monday to you too, Robin!

September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home