Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's a pretty gloomy day today. It would have been easy to stay in bed, but I didn't and I'm pretty proud of myself. I got a lot done. I would like to say that it was because I was resolved to not be sad about today being today, but really it was because I told myself I was banned from Facebook until I got some stuff done.

- Went to the doctor
- Bought envies at Staples
- Paid parking tickets
- Went to the post office
- Made lunch and dinner
- Finished up my Sept. mega kit stuff
- Wrote up some stuff for the newsletter

So that's a bunch of stuff off the to do list. My appointment at the endocrinologist went well, too. I really liked the doctor and met with him and the p.a. But I'm bummed about two things. I felt really old because the doctor seemed about my age. I'm used to them being older! And after the end of the year, they won't be accepting my insurance anymore. So I will either have to pay out of pocket or find a new doctor. It took three months to get this appointment, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find another doctor.

Oh well, need to get to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm proud of you too! :)

September 12, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Sorry your are going to have to change doctors so soon or pay out of pocket - bummer! Hope they figure out what's wrong and you don't need them much soon!

September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you got a ton done! Sorry you were feeling bummed about the doctor's appointment. Don't even get me started on insurance woes!! ((hugs))

September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home