Monday, August 27, 2007

So I wasn't a total slacker...

In between going out for drinks and sitting on the couch with Rocky and reading Harry Potter, I managed to scrap a bit!


Took me forever to work on these with all the photos and all the stuff, but I like how they turned out! And I even turned it into a challenge at RAKScraps! Show us how you spent your summer. You'll need to use more than 1 photo, some kind of journaling and a seasonal element. There's a cute prize for everyone who joins in, too. Speaking of RAK challenges, you can find out all the fun stuff going on this week here.

I have to tell ya, there are many reasons why I love Kim Jensen and now I'm adding her Date It beads to the list. There are like hundreds of beads. And all sorts of dates, words, decades worth of years and all kinds of super cool fastners. I think these will find their way on to lots of my pages. And for just $2!!! That is crazy Kim LOL! A super good value! (Don't you hate it when you pay lots more money for say 5 or 6 elements, but the preview made it look like way more. Total pet peeve of mine lately!)

And, I have some cool news too! I had bought some cool alphas by Ida over at the Catscrap anniversary sale and because my order ende in a 00, I won a $30 coupon! Well, I spent that prize right away, and guess what. My 2nd order also ended in a 00 so I won again! Can't wait to stock up on even more goodies! Love the gals at Catscrap!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the Catscrap win, you GC hog you! LOL! I love that set of pages you did with all the summer photos. That is such a good idea (but one that I am probably too lazy to actually implement). I hate those miniscule element packs too. Kim went crazy with those beads!!

August 27, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

Wow... you won!!! I recognize some famous ladies on your page!!! :) Looks great!

August 27, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Those pages are awesome!!!
Congrats on the GC!!!!

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

oh yay!! There's me! heheh Love that double pager! Beautifully done! Congrats on the GC!!!

August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home