Saturday, August 04, 2007

I need a vacation!

I have some vacation time coming up in like 2 weeks! Just got my August schedule tonight and it totally just creeped up on me. I have had no luck with plans for this week. I was supposed to go to Spain, but that fell through. And then Randi and I wanted to go to Graceland, but that plan fell apart because we didn't plan it soon enough and also didn't realize we were trying to go during Elvis week! I've been feeling like I need to get away somewhere for a few days, even if it is by myself. Or maybe I'll just go down the shore for a few days. Got any ideas where I can go last minute without spending a lot of money? :) Or if anyone wants to adopt me for a few days, let me know!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come visit me, Robin! There's not much to see in my little town, and it's definitely not Spain, but it would be a vacation. ;)

August 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you come up with something fun and relaxing, Robin! Yo'd be welcome here, but between my Vegas trip, my parents visiting, Matthew's first karate tournament, and school starting, the next few weeks are going to be a little crazy around here! Not very vacation-like. LOL

August 04, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

You're always welcome in the hot desert of Arizona!!! I need a vacation from my past vacations!! LOL I am going to Georgia in September, so I'm excited about that!

August 05, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

You're always welcome in Kansas, Robin! Or send me a note and I'll meet you somewhere - I'm ready for a vacation too.

August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home