Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bored

Why does it take me 3 months to lose 5 pounds but 1 month to gain 6 pounds?
I am a bad dieter!

I am bored today. Rocky's here and he looks bored too. He's sprawled out on the couch next to me with his head on a pillow. I'd take a photo but Randi took my camera to Florida. I need to find my old one and charge the batteries. My nieces are supposed to be coming over tomorrow.

I have so many things I want to get done and don't feel like doing a thing! I've been catching up on CKs, watching movies (Star Wars and now Cars) and browsing all morning. My to do list never seems to end! :)

Mom's leaving for a party soon so maybe I'll catch up on some netflix before doing some scrapping.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hug!

August 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Robin, I'm sorry to hear you gained. That is so frustrating! But, you've come so far...don't let it get you down. Hugs!

August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home