Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What my friends have been up too....

I still don't have much energy today. I went grocery shopping last night so hopefully getting back to my diet will help. I haven't done any scrapping and I'm feeling exhausted at the computer too. So since I have nothing to show off, I'll show you what some of my friends have been up to!
I saw these cards by Correen over at Scrapdish - they are so cool and I've never seen anything like these!
And Jess has another awesome collection out - Road Trip Mix! It's got sooooooo much stuff in it - including a few things I know people hav been asking for! You need to get this one!
Mish is going to be at My Digtal Muse now! And she and Audra have collabed on these cool template/quick page albums! There's also a girly one that's on sale today!
And Kim's mega Shameless kit is just gorgeous! There is so much stuff in here. You can also find this at Scrapdish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those cards of Correen's! So cool! Jess' stuff rocks too! And Mish and Audra's stuff is such a fun concept! All just wonderful! (I'm not quite Shameless enough to brag on my own stuff, but I'm glad you like it! LOL)

July 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin you have great taste in digi stuff! LOL Correen's cards are really fun, and Jess's road trip mix is so FULL of stuff! And Kim's...well, that kit totally kicks butt! Thanks for showing my stuff. :-)

July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home